Honeybee project

Got a beat up Honeybee FP helicopter on trade and decided I should fixer up and get it flying. I know I posted it below this but evevn though I used the white landing skids I left everything else intact I just added my black landing skids to the HB.
Was in very rough shape blown motor, cracked Boom and broken rear tal protector.
Wires were vare in spots from not being managed and getting stripped from the gear the head was not getting any movement pretty stiff main blades were warped beyond repair.
So I have fixed and managed the wires repaired the boom and tail blade protector also replace the motor with a 370 and balanced and added some used working main blades I had on the side.
Also added some new servos but need to get some new rods for them.
DSCF1265DSCF1266DSCF1267
It looks a little rough but beleive me when I say it was much worse I do not have the blades on the head because I was balancing them when these pics were taken.
Tried to take it up but the head was so stiff I had no control over it at all.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s